Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Peanut Butter Kisses


This is one of my very, very, very, very favorite cookies. They are super easy to make, and, I mean really... chocolate and peanut butter? Can that EVER be a bad combination??? A few years ago before my divorce, these cookies were so coveted that arguments would break out whenever I made them... You ate... no, I didn't... the only solution I could come up with was to separate them straight off the pan. I would divide them into separate, labeled plastic bags - 10 for him, 10 for me, and four for the kid. And, yes, they are THAT good! Ready to learn how to make them? Are you sure? You might just be intimidated... not! lol

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
24 Hershey kisses


Put the brown sugar, peanut butter and egg in a bowl and mix together thoroughly. 


Spoon by the rounded spoonful onto baking tray (I have a larger tray and do six rows of four). Use all the dough and just spread it out among the cookies to make them as even as possible. Then it's time for the best part!


Press one Hershey Kiss into each ball of dough.


Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes. Watch them closely, as soon as the tips of the Hershey Kisses begin to darken, pull the cookies out of the oven. NOTE: They will be very, very soft, so do not touch the cookies for at least 10-15 minutes or they will fall apart on you. They will get more firm and set as they cool. Enjoy this divine bite of heaven, and try not to eat them all... lol












No comments:

Post a Comment